Your financial support will allow EFA to continue its Open Internet campaign. We need money to:
- fund paid media campaigns;
- develop, maintain and host the Open Internet and EFA websites;
- design and print fact sheets, fliers and postcards;
- organise and mobilise communities to demonstrate opposition to the filter; and
- develop web applications to coordinate various aspects of the campaign, such as phone flooding and letter writing campaigns.
EFA keeps its internal costs down with only one employee, backed up by a larger team of dedicated volunteers.
Please visit the EFA donations page
to make a donation, or please visit the EFA Membership page
if you're interested in becoming a member.
If you support an Open Internet, learn what other action you can take here